5 March 2012

Stepping into and off the court of my mind!


Dearest Life,

You are my life, a precious gift from the universe to me, and I vow that I am cherishing and nurturing you with full awareness of your divine potentiality. I am practicing being with the wholeness of myself. I am breathing in and out with every telomere to connect with all that is. I am gathering my awareness and attention into the NOW, and living in this timeless space of divine consciousness. I live in body awareness and bless and bask in this physical instrument that I have created to live my current incarnation in.

When I choose to, I step into my mind-space with full awareness. I watch the thoughts in my mind with love and acceptance and navigate through them to enhance those thoughts that can help me perform the task at hand in the highest good of all concerned. When the work is done I say thank you, gracefully shut the lid of this mind-instrument, and glide back into the peace of my body awareness – my portal to the DIVINE NOW.

I live in grace, faith, and surrender. I live by giving and receiving love. I live in eternal connection to the divine. I function with awareness and interest. I look at human relationships as an opportunity to spread and share my joy and bliss. I seek divine connection to rediscover joy and bliss when it appears to be missing.

My work, career, purpose, ambition, mission, duties, dreams, desires and goals, are all secondary to this anchor of living in the sacred space of NOWNESS. I realize that these desires and dreams (even when geared towards loka-kalyaan, or unique life purpose) can pull me at an accelerating pace if I allow it to. I realize that these desires and dreams are wonderful components of my earthly game (perhaps one of the best parts of it), but they can upturn my paradigm of life and living if I allow them to. I can perform miracles and magic with my mind and thoughts but that game can take over my life if I allow it to. My key to be able to savor and relish my life experiences lies in maintaining the sanctity of my awareness and presence as separate from the magical manifestations and tantalizing games I play. Therefore, I keep returning to the sanctity of the NOW. When I am done playing, I say ‘good game’ or ‘good practice’ and shut the lid of my mind.

How will I realize the charm of the sport if I never step off the court?

No comments:

Post a Comment