11 June 2011

I appreciate the lovely peer group my son has

My 10 favorite things about my sons friends are:
  1. I love that they get along so well with each other
  2. I am amused by their incessant wishes to keep playing
  3. I love to see how they can play so long with simple things like baloons
  4. I love their keen focus - 'to play' - their firm belief that playing is what life is for ...
  5. I love their focus on feeling good, having fun, and enjoying themselves
  6. I appreciate their responsibility when they are left by themselves
  7. I am inspired by their ability to communicate what they want to do
  8. I am touched by their frankness in communicating what they dont want to do
  9. I feel blessed in the moments that I forget myself and join in their play
  10. I can find meaning in just being myself, when I see their confidence and conviction as they behave as if; ' their only purpose in life is to be happy and play'! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment