4 June 2011

I appreciate the little fairy in my mother

My 10 favorite things about the little fairy i see in my mother are:
I am delighted to see a little skipping girl in my mother
I love the freshness of her spirit
I love her keen interest and excitement for beautiful things
I admire her intelligence and alert mind
I appreciate the goodness she exudes from her persona
I admire her creativity and enthusiasm to decorate and adorn the spaces around her
I admire her ability to look fresh and beautiful
I am startled by the way she effortlessly breaks the stereotypes associated with her age
I am repeatedly delighted by the way she plays with her grandchildren
If I close my eyes and think of her I see an array of beautiful and vibrant coloured flowers
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment