1 June 2011

I really appreciate the way these children play

My 10 favorite things about the way these kids play is:

  1. I love their spontaneousness
  2. I love the way they have so much fun and are so delighted with the simplest of things
  3. I love the way they are soooo open to new experiences
  4. I love the way they just 'have to play 'all the time
  5. I appreciate the way they effortlessly interact with one another
  6. I love the authenticity and purity of their relationship with one another
  7. I love the way they just keep having fun till they get tired
  8. I love the way they invent themes and stories around even normal activities like pouring water
  9. I love the way they are oblivious to things like mud or wetness on their clothes
  10. I love the ticklish giggles and bouncy skips that seem to infuse them when they play



No comments:

Post a Comment