30 May 2011

I appreciate my wonderful bamboo treehouse

My 10 favorite things about my treehouse:
  1. I love the fresh green leaves of the mango tree that form a canopy above
  2. I love the view over the open space to the greenery beyond
  3. I love the proximity to my house and the fact that its almost like an extension of my house
  4. I love the space it provides - enough to strech and lie down for a snooze
  5. I love the child friendly ladder and the way Sid and his friends climb and play by themselves
  6. I love the natural feel of smooth bamboo against my skin
  7. I love the cool bamboo against my back when I lie down
  8. I love to see the sky from between the leaves when I lie on my back
  9. I love to see and hear the many birds that come here
  10. I love to see the cute squirrels climbing up and down the tree

No comments:

Post a Comment